Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
pasjj5 11 years ago

There are plenty of good choices of food on this plan and the menu planner is a God-send, but the true “Bread of Life” is our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist, which I could receive daily where I live, but am only able to make it on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation. God is good to us and we have the obligation to take care of ourselves as He brought us into this world to please Him. After all the diet plans I’ve gone through all my life (I’m almost 62) this is THE plan. Thankful for such good people in this community. KD

marinaheading 11 years ago

Hello there U592692 and djlizer, I know that it is only my amazing Jesus that is going to see me overcome my weight and health battles. First week down, 1.9kg lost. Hooray~!

U592692 11 years ago

Hello Friends of Faith,
You have read it a million times, Phillipians 4:13. NIV. I can do EVERYTHING through him who gives me strength.

Everything includes this journey of walking, running, and nutrition. keep the faith sister, Christ is walking right there with you.

djlizer 11 years ago

Want to hook up with others who feel that faith gives us strength to overcome obstacles in life. There are many out there who just need someone to share their faith with and draw strength from each other as we undertake becoming healthier and more active.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.