Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Kathy. Absolutely. A cup of low-fat kefir is equivalent to a cup of milk or 6 oz of yogurt.

pasjj5 11 years ago

Ossie: While waiting for a response from tech support, regarding the kefir, could I exchange, for instance, my 6 oz. lowfat yogurt for a cup of goat milk or cow milk kefir (homemade-right now we are getting goat milk while waiting for our local farmer to start milking a cow, then it will be cow’s milk?)

Hi, annaleisek, and welcome! Yes, the intention is for you to eat all the items in your menu.

annaleisek 11 years ago

Hi

I have just joined and I am trying to figure out the menu planner. Do you eat all of the bullet points or choose 1 of the options? Don’t want to be over or under eating. Help !! Thanks

Hi, Kathy. I will forward your comments to the tech development team. Thanks.

pasjj5 11 years ago

Ossie or Whom it may concern: On the menu planner I noticed it doesn’t give “Butternut Muffins” as a choice. It gives Broccoli Butternut Muffins which is fine but there is also the former as a recipe but not on menu planner. Also, the TDC recommends kefir over most yogurts; correct (according to an e-mail I got recently on problems with yogurt)? Yet I don’t see kefir on the menu planner as an option. Could this be put on the menu? Kathy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.