Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, JanieLane. The intention is for you to eat all together – the “snack” is actually a small meal, and several items are sometimes listed to ensure a balance between carbohydrates and protein.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, 1kkg. You can definitely switch goat and feta cheese, but please note that feta usually has more sodium. Crumbled cottage cheese is just another term for creamed. Omega-3 eggs (labeled as such) are from hens fed grains high in omega-3 fatty acids (such as flax seed) and so are higher in the same beneficial omega-3s that are found in fishq, with a decrease in omega-6, too abundant in the modern western diet. Raw cheese is generally found at farms rather than in regular stores with regular labels – but in the few exceptions that exist, yes.

janielane 11 years ago

In the menu planner the meals for each day when it list 3 snacks at one time do u eat them all or choose one

1kkg 11 years ago

Can I substitute feta cheese rather than goat cheese?

I see in some of the recipes that they call for “crumbled cottage cheese”, what is that? I am familiar with cottage cheese, just never seen it crumbled (like feta or blue can be).

What is the difference between a regular egg and an Omega 3 egg?

The recipes call for ‘raw cheese’, does that mean that the ingredient list on the cheese should say ‘raw’ vs ‘pasteurized’?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.