Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
jackiee 11 years ago

Thanks Ossie, That’s what I done with the shopping list and couldn’t help stepping on the scales after only two days, I was shocked as I have lost 1 1\2 kilos already. I know I should have waited till the end of the week but just couldn’t stop myself when my daughter was playing with them. So glad I did 🙂 Hope you have found stuff you needed for this program ngarcaigarza. Where are you from Dorothy? there’s lots of useful links under the FAQ’s on the bottom tool bar and as suggested before you can adjust your personnal meal planner to food you know are available. It’s great you don’t need to lose weight but I’m sure when you get to know the website better your learn alot, the community chats are great lots of people have been helpful and adding great links. I also subsribed to the topic Newbies 2013, there’s lots of great posts there. Happy healthy eating everyone.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Jackie. Just stick with unprocessed, whole, natural foods, and you will be getting one of the main principles of the program.

Dorothy95746 11 years ago

I don’t need to lose weight but joined because i am interested in good nutrition. I am disappointed because of all the unusual ingredients.

ngarciagarza 11 years ago

Thanks Jackiee; I’ll give it a whirl.

jackiee 11 years ago

I had the same problem, but then changed my menu planner with things that available to me, (on the apps program), it’s abit time consuming but you get results that help. I also only picked receipes that I knew I could find ingredients for. Must admit my bread options are small but at least I can find them now. Good Luck

asenes 11 years ago

I have this same question. I live in a very small town in southern
Alabama. Even in a larger town nearby I cannot find the ingredients
to the receipes. Are there any readily available alternatives. The few things I did find were VERY expensive.

ngarciagarza 11 years ago

i would like to know if its possible to create a menu with foods available at my local grocery store. The menus you provide are only foods available in specialty stores and are very expensive.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.