Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
kazy1953 11 years ago

Thanks I will try this, but I still am having trouble with menu planner keep saying not enough ingredients ,but I have ticked all the things I like there is nothing else to tick , I joined mostly to get the planner because I am very busy at work .thought the planner would help with meals ,??

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Kazy. Please see below:
Ingredients
1 cup coconut sugar or xylitol
1¾ cups coconut milk
1½ plain unsweetened organic soymilk
2 tsp pure vanilla
3 tbsp canola oil
⅛ tsp salt or salt substitute
½ cup pure cocoa powder
Procedure
In a small saucepan, pour in the soymilk and bring to a boil, uncovered; let boil for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
When the soymilk has cooled to at least room temperature, add to blender with the rest of the ingredients and purée until smooth.
Pour into a freezer-safe dish and freeze until firm OR follow ice cream maker’s instructions.

kazy1953 11 years ago

Hi I love ice cream I have found to recipes but contain gelatine I am a veggie and don’t eat it are there no recipes fir veggies

Hi, DM. Try going into the Menu Planner application (under “Apps” above) – there are lists of various food groups, including proteins, where different types of nuts are listed. The healthiest are almonds, walnuts, and hazelnuts, but cashews, brazil nuts, and pecans are other options.

dm 11 years ago

I am looking for food substitutions. What nuts can I change for peanuts? dm

We recommend you access the Menu Planner application (see Apps above) – you can see options from the grouped food lists there, or you can build your own menus that are specific to your tastes, based on your nutritional needs (per weight and weight goal).

smithknkm 11 years ago

I was looking at the 14 day quick start and know there are a few foods I can’t eat…is there a list of other options/quantity that I can use in their place? I guess my question is like 4oz of turkey the same as 4 oz of beef? Or what can I substitute for 1 cup of melon? Thanks…just trying to get it all figured out before we jump in feet first!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.