Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, you two. The food combinations are very simple, as follows:
1. Include a protein- or fat rich food along with any starchy carbohydrate foods.
2. At major meals, have at least three major food groups (including fruits or vegetables)
3. Season liberally with herbs, spices, and other natural flavoring agents (these interact with other food components)

cghanney 7 years ago

I’ve been on TDC for 4 weeks now, and have never been able to find where they describe the balance of proteins/carbs/fats/fruits& veg required for each day, let alone each meal. I’ve just been generating tons of menus, they create meals based on your list of favourites and presumably using the ratios and combinations. When I get a really good day, I copy it into a document. (You never get an entire good week!) If I get a decent one, I check the substitutions to see if I can turn it into a good one. After a while you get the hang of it!

abohlen1010 7 years ago

Hey all I just joined and am starting with the 8 weeks of menus. However, in the video it kept mentioning that food combinations were the key to unlocking our fat burning. I can’t find anything that educated us on the ratios and food combinations so that when I’m off the menus I know what I’m doing. Anyone know where I can find this?

Xoxo-AB

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.