Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
rosies3girls 11 years ago

Hi I just started this program and am looking forward to being part of this supportive community. My husband and I recently moved our treadmill from the cold basement to our dining room. Not very attractive there but sooo convenient! I am trying to upgrade my health and fitness and stop playing around with both. My husband doesn’t really need to lose weight but with health issues I’m happy to see him exercising more. At 48 I, luckily don’t have health issues, but I have about 20 to 30 pounds that I want to get rid of.

I’m glad to see that many of you have been having great success with the program. Kudos to you all!

Radisson 11 years ago

If you like exercising at home, take a look at the following article:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/fitness/how-effective-are-kettlebell-workouts/article4242932/

Slimcowgirl 11 years ago

It’s Nike Training Club (NTC). When I go into the Apps in The iTunes Store its the first App that shows up. White background with green and the letters in black.

AnnieO 11 years ago

Which of the Nike training apps are you all using? Multiple apps showing.

AnnieO 11 years ago

I am finding working out at home so much more convenient. No real excuse (like it takes too long to go to the gym, shower change, etc) fun and more focused. I have a home work out routine from a trainer at the gym but will look up the Nike app. Thanks.

pebbles56281 11 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing which app you are using.. I have been really struggling to find a good at home work out that does not require you to have fitness equipment meant for someone with a lot more fitness experience than I have.

Slimcowgirl 11 years ago

I can quite understand that. I think the App is great. Where about do you live in Northern Canada? We used to live in the Calgary Area and before in Grande Cache. So I know what cold means ;o)

ajtaillon57 11 years ago

Hi All–New to the site. I will look up the Nike Training as I work out of my home in Northern Canada, and right now the wind chill is -50 C so it is a bit brutal to get to the cross country ski chalet!!

Slimcowgirl 11 years ago

Yes it’s free.

smedley 11 years ago

Is it a free app?

Slimcowgirl 11 years ago

Just found this great App “Nike Training” the other day which helps me exercising at home for 30 minutes if I don’t have a lot of time. I do a lot of exercising especially running and gym. But sometimes with kids and household I don’t have much time left.
You can choose between beginner, intermediate or advanced and as well your goal like get lean, toned, strong or a specific area. It made me sweat quite a bit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.