Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
PatsySeo 11 years ago

Edgar Cayce explained his reason for avoiding certain foods combinations was that they required different enzymes. He has a simple diet plan that puts foods in different size concentric circles according to recommended daily % to be consumed

hikerdee 11 years ago

Harvey Diamond’s theories are based on Natural Hygiene principles. The basic idea is that proteins are metabolized slower than carbohydrates, and because proteins require more stomach acid to fully metabolize you don’t want to dilute the stomach contents with other items. These are worthwhile principles to keep in mind of a person has problems with indigestion, bloating, and constipation.

pasjj5 11 years ago

So, I guess you are saying that there is probably truth about their food combo theory? I much prefer the TDC plan; it is much more practical. Thank you, KD

nettienielson 11 years ago

The Gracie diet also has a bunch of theories on what foods you should and should not combine. My opinion on all of it is that different diets work for different people. There are probably over a thousand different ways to lose weight and eat healthy.

pasjj5 11 years ago

I was wondering if you could tell me why the “Fit For Life” author, Harvey Diamond’s theory is not to combine Proteins with Carbohydrates? He also states that fruits should never be eaten with any other food. Is there any truth to this? KD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.