Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
shabnam 11 years ago

i have started this diet this week as its the new year i hope i can lose weight

DedraK 11 years ago

Hello to you all. I just joined the TrimDownClub. At 177lbs today. Looking to get healthy and lose about 30lbs. The weight always show in my face. Looking to have the slender oval shaped face once again. At age 52, the older I get, the harder it is to lose the weight. I am very excited about this journey. Good luck to you all.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

One diet soda per day should be fine. Maybe eventually you can work your way to making your own – try citrus juice (best=fresh-squeezed lemon) in plain soda water with a good sweetener such as xylitol or monkfruit.

DEBRA LYNN 11 years ago

HELLO:
I JUST STARTED OVER ON MY DEIT , I HAD TO STOP FOR 2 WEEKS I HOPE I CAN STICK WITH IT OVER CHRISTMAS. I REALLY LIKE THE DIET WHEN I WAS ON IT FOR THE WEEK AND A HALF I WAS ON IT. BUT I HAVE A HARD TIME NOT DRINKING DEIT POP, IS IT OK TO DRINK ONE A DAY????? I JUST LOVE IT, SO CAN ANYONE TELL IF ITS OK OR NOT. THANKS DEBRA HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Jellybean 11 years ago

Well done Shabnam! It’a good that you are enjoying the food that will keep you on the right track. I have a feeling my weight loss this week will be around the 2lb mark. I will let you know when i weigh myself on Sunday. Keep up the good work.

shabnam 11 years ago

i really love the food better than other diets i will stick to this diet as the food is great and i am satisfied

shabnam 11 years ago

hi jelly bean i lost 2 lbs this week still happy i might lost more next week

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

To access the Menu Planner application, enter “Apps” above – you will be “walked” through the process. No worries!

catpatt 11 years ago

Hi,
I’m just starting out on this program. Could someone help me get started. I really don’t want to choose the foods I want. I would rather do the one that says to just have my food picked for me.

Jellybean 11 years ago

Good luck Shabnam, If you don’t lose as much as I did don’t be disheartened. There are alot of factors to take into consideration, plus I have alot of weight to lose and in the past have lost the most amount of weight in the first week. I expect my weight loss next week to be no where near as much. Stick with it, it does work.

shabnam 11 years ago

congrats i bet ur really happy cant wait for mine tomorrow i will let u know

Jellybean 11 years ago

I would find this hard to believe if it wasn’t me standing on the scales ,but I’ve lost 9lbs.Very happy.

shabnam 11 years ago

thank you jelly bean i have two days to go before i weight my self my clothes feel loser so i hope i ve lost sum weiight good luck with ur weight in

Jellybean 11 years ago

Hi Shabnam,
I have just reached the end of my first week and I definitely feel lighter. I will be weighing myself tomorrow so will let you know how much I lost.

shabnam 11 years ago

3rd day still on this diet feel little energetic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.