Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Kenacotto. Everyone needs a different amount of carbohydrates, and per your current height and weight information, 210 grams of carbohydrate (much less “available” carbohydrates) is quite low, just 45% or less of energy. The amount will drop as you lose significant amounts of weight.
When you changed the “Dietary Needs” in your profile to keto, did you generate a new menu? You do this by clicking on the big plus (+) icon above your current menu listing.

Kenacotto 4 years ago

I found that it is 210 g of carbs which is definitely over the average amount of carbs a person should have. Also, I switched my meal plan to keto but it hasn’t been reflected as keto yet?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Kenacotto. That’s great to read. Note that not only are the carbs from good sources, but overall this program is fairly low in carbohydrates – 45% or less of energy, vs. up to 70% in regular menus. Once you get my email, we can continue working toward something ideal that you (and anyone with whom you share daily meals) can stick with long-term without suffering.

Kenacotto 4 years ago

This is my first day and I feel good so far. The only issue I have is that I am getting alot of carbs but they are from quality sources

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.