Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Meagan Lee 10 years ago

If you all have exercise or fitness questions please let me know! I would be happy to help!

tammoss 11 years ago

i too am new to this club. As you, I lost 15 pounds when I was pregnant and diagnosed with gestational diabetes. For 3 months I was instructed exactly what to eat, how much and at what time. I felt so well and couldn’t believe that I actually complained to the nutritionist that I just couldn’t eat all this food.

I’ve been looking for this type of system again. The meal planner looks exactly like the meals I ate while pregnant. I’m excited because I already know this works. I’ve experienced the results already. Good luck to you … keep posting as you progress.

rjkoerper 11 years ago

Two years ago I lost thirty pounds on a similar regimen and philosophy of eating called “Game On.” But it was too rigid and impractical for long term and lacked creativity and simplicity in food recipes and options. I have a busy lifestyle like most do. Anxious to get going again with something that I already know is going to work and I’m excited to have a community of others around me who are committed to the same thing. I am a sub 2 hour half marathoner, 60 years old, but need to fine tune my eating to lose about 15 pounds then stay healthy in my eating and exercise habits over the distance. I am looking forward to the journey.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.