Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Jazminew15. You can concentrate the foods in your menu into the number of meals that works best for you through “eyeballing” it – it doesn’t have to be perfect to work.
You can also use the subapplication to create menus that are specifically tailored to your needs, by taking the following steps:
1. Click on the “Exchange View” icon in the toolbar above your menu, and take note of the exchanges you are allotted for each snack.
2. After returning to portion view, click on the edit tool to the right of each major meal header.
3. Once you are in the subapplication that pops up, you can build your major meals from scratch, using the meal+snack exchange numbers to guide you (ignore anything in red telling you that you have exceeded your limit, of course). It is recommended to incorporate the exchanges from the next meal into the present one – i.e., breakfast+lunch for your first meal, then snack+dinner+snack for the second meal.
4. Since snacks cannot be completely deleted, to make a cleaner-looking menu put something simple in each of the snack menus such as “Vegetables of Your Choice,” then just don’t use the snacks.

Note that you can also drink some of your meals, since it may be easier to drink rather than eat on your shifts. We have an extensive collection of hearty shake, smoothie, and soup recipes that you can use – just put your choice in a bottle or canteen, and you’re good to go.

Jazminew15 2 years ago

What is the best way to start this program when I don’t eat three meals a day because I work third shift

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Norasimpson. Keto is not for everyone, but you can still make the basic meal for the family, then offer non-keto sides for other members. Short-term keto diet side effects include keto flu, which may cause fatigue, nausea, and dizziness, among other symptoms (keto flu usually resolves in a few days or weeks). In the long term, the keto diet may increase the risk of a person developing vitamin or mineral deficiencies if they do not get enough nutrients. They may also be at higher risk for conditions such as heart disease if they are sensitive to saturated fat and eat a lot of it. This can be managed by selecting foods with healthier types of at.
People with some chronic conditions like pancreas or gallbladder issues, should not follow the keto diet. It is generally recommended that a person consult with a doctor before trying it.

Norasimpson 2 years ago

working on myself is truly a life-changer.
I find myself looking for new areas that I can solely be devoted to me.
But preparing my meals and still preparing food for the family is challenging.

Can my keto diet be used for family meals and if so will there be any side effects?

Norasimpson 2 years ago

Goodmorning,
I’m taking another step … I ordered all the items I needed for my meal plan right online. It wasn’t the easy way out I promise I Love to shop. This helped me not buy the unneeded items that I can’t resist picking up while I’m in the store. I just focused on the items I needed and that’s all my eyes seen. NOW MY NEXT STEP COOKING AND EATING ONLY WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO …. Iam going to get there step by step until I FLY

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Norasimpson. It’s wonderful to see you here getting started! We wish you much success here, and are happy to help however we can.

Norasimpson 2 years ago

I FIND IT HARD ACTUALLY TO SET TIME ASIDE FOR MYSELF. AND I JUST REALIZED IT….. I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT GET IN SHAPE, AND I KNOW IT! I TELL MYSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN. AND DON’T DO ANYTHING.
WELL, TONIGHT AT @12:26 AM, I’M BLOGGING ABOUT ME!! AND IT FEELS GOOD THAT I’M STARTING, AND ILL TAKE ANOTHER STEP IN THE MORNING BY COOKING AND EATING WHAT’S ON MY MEAL PLAN…
IM FINALLY DOING SOMETHING tHANKS to YOU.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.