Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
monicab 11 years ago

Thanks Emma for your reply.
I guess same applies for lunch and dinner then?
In one of my dinners for the week, I have:
1 cup of steamed vegetables
1 ounce of tuna, canned in canola or olive oil
1 cup of soup, organic ready-made, regular, meat

Does it mean that if I choose 1 cup of steamed vegetables, this is all I can have for dinner? Is a cup like a cup you use for coffee? It doesn’t seem right to me somehow.

Thank you
Monica

barkingmad 11 years ago

Hi robinb I think that would be ok, if its got a similar combination of ingredients and of a similar portion size

barkingmad 11 years ago

hi monicab, i would suggest it is one of the three choices for a snack, its amazing how little you need though if you stick to the plan

tracy1228 11 years ago

I am trying to create my own menu, but not sure exactly how much of each category(carbs,protein,dairy,fruits or vegetables) to have at each serving. Any suggestions???

Cynt 11 years ago

I too am having probs with menu..I brought up the one to write in your diary and it was someone else’s?? I like to journal..it helps keep me on track..anyone else having probs in that app?? 6 days in…not sure how much I’ve lost but I know i’m down..feels great..love looking at the comments..2 dried apricots or prunes are good by the way..nice treat too!!

monicab 11 years ago

…..also, could you please explain what 1 ounce of cheese, raw milk, soft means? what is raw milk? is raw milk and soft how the cheese should be made of?
thanks

monicab 11 years ago

Hello, I am new to this diet and just worked out my weekly plan. One of my snacks tells me these foods:
1 cup of canned fruit, in water, drained
1/2 ounce of almonds
1/2 cup of swg cereal
Does it mean I can have one or the other or all of them in one snack?
Thanks

awayagain4 11 years ago

Can I include dried prunes or dried apricots in my meals? If so how many can I have?

robinb 11 years ago

Hi, I have a question about creating my menu. When I am creating a menu for breakfast or any other meal I use the meal planner. The meal planner sometimes creates some very odd combinations of food. I know that I can switch out for other things but my question is if I don’t care for the choices on the switch can I go into breakfast recipes and switch out to any of those choices. So for example my meal plan today suggested a squash omelet. I decided to switch and the choices were healthy veggie quiche, breakfast pizza and asparagus and goat cheese breakfast cup. None of those were right so I went into the recipes and found egg salad. Can I simply replace squash omelet with the egg salad? Or is that not going to give me the right calories etc for the plan. Please help. Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.