Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Feta cheese is considered the same as semi-soft goat cheese. Alternatives to fast food would be any in the same category – you can swap them out yourself if you need (hopefully you don’t eat them very often, and so it is not too big a problem to plan for them). The easiest way to keep track of foods is to list them in a spreadsheet program such as Excel, then alphabetize the list so you can see where the overlap is and total amounts – you can use this as a shopping list.
As for the ingredient search, this feature is in the Recipe section of the site.

Missyb16 11 years ago

Just started program, was wondering if anyone knew if feta cheese is allowed and if so what kind of cheese is it considered/ Block, Brick, etc. Also, my menu didnt give any fast food alteratives even though i did pick them in the selection list.Also, Is there a way to specify foods i want to use in a week cause i have them on hand, and needed to b used. is place i can plug in an ingredient to get a recipe on the menu/ Sorry, lots of questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.