Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
elzea_8 6 years ago

Hi jball228! I definitely take things slowly when I’m starting out, and then add more as I get more fit. I am really enjoying how I feel after exercising for two weeks now. I can tell I’m losing inches, because my clothes are feeling looser. I have continued posting my progress with exercising in the group “Let’s Get Moving”. Come on over if you’d like!

jball228 6 years ago

I am glad to hear that someone post menopausal can still lose weight. I am just beginning on this journey, and looking into a local gym/spa with reasonable rates. I am older so I will take the exercise slowly.

elzea_8 6 years ago

Well, I was a little sore today, but I still did my Total Gym workout! It’s very hot here right now, and my muscles are feeling so good when I exercise! I always make sure I stretch well after I’m done. I am really loving the way my body is feeling. Because I am giving it high quality fuel, I am becoming a fat burning machine!

elzea_8 6 years ago

I have been trying to follow the Trim Down Club menu plans for about a month now. I say trying because my life/schedule can get pretty crazy. I have gotten pretty close to following the plan perfectly and really enjoying how my body feels when it’s fueled by high-quality whole foods and clean eating. I haven’t been able to exercise for the last few months because yes, my life has been crazy. Today is the first day I have gotten back on my Total Gym and exercised. It felt awesome!!! With all of the protein I have been eating, my muscles are loving it! And, I might add, even before starting to exercise, I have lost 8 pounds! This is fantastic for a post menopausal woman! Looking forward to being sore and exercising again tomorrow!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.