Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Tillygirl. It looks like you have the right idea! Definitely ease into it, and make it your own. You don’t have to be perfect, just do better than you did before, and try to to better along the way.
Your menus are automatically saved. When you enter the Menu Planner application, note at the top in small text you can click on Menu History – this opens up a window with all your menus, dated.
As for recipes, try saving the links as favorites in your browser, perhaps in a designated folder.

Tillygirl 10 years ago

Is there any way to keep favourite recipes or menus? This is only my third day and am not really able to follow the menus faithfully yet due to lack of ingredients. I do use the alternatives button but sometimes there is either nothing I like or I just don’t have it yet Am working on it though, I am in the UK and live in a little village so food choices extremely limited. I have to order in most things and it just takes time. I suppose it’s one way of easing myself into the programme slowly. Not too much of a shock on the system!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.