Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Grammy65. Intermittent fasting involves limiting intake of foods and calorie-containing beverages to a set window, often 8 hours per day, and not eating (only drinking water, tea, and coffee) for the remaining hours (16 if you eat within an 8-hour window). You can also do 12+12 hours, if you wish. The menus you generate here can be used.
If you would like more information, or have any questions, please do repost here, and I will get back to you.

grammy65 4 years ago

Is there a plan to follow the fasting diet? If so please give me some info.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Alessandra70. We of course recommend water, still or carbonated, plain or flavored with cut up fruit peels (just steep like tea). We also recommend teas and coffee – just be wise about what you add to it, avoiding artificial creamers and sweeteners. If you like soda, we recommend you make your own rather than relying on readymade products with excessive sugar or artificial sweeteners that can work against your goals here; just dress up plain soda water with natural flavor extracts (yes, “cola” is available!) or citrus peels and a natural no-carb sweetener (such as Stevia, monk fruit, and/or erythritol).
Other beverages, such as fresh-squeezed juices and milks, are considered foods.

Alessandra70 4 years ago

Hallo I would like to know what I am allowed to drink

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, SallyE76. Yes, that’s the recommendation. Choose the hours that suit your schedule best.

SallyE76 4 years ago

Hi All! I’m a newbie here. So I was told I’m 16:8. Am I suppose to eat all those meals during a set time frame to fast the 16 hours?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.