Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Staylor1202 3 years ago

There are jokes out there about being “big boned” well I have dense bones a d my muscles bulk up when I exercise. I am 43 and past pregnancy weight…this gets me down often. I have high energy but something is missing. I do morning cardio and evening strength and stretching. The strength is don every other day because I know I will hulk out…

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, gbreinke. You continue on your journey toward your goal weight, then maintain it. You have all of our tools at your disposal.

gbreinke 4 years ago

What happens after the 8 weeks?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Soundk. The ideal time to eat breakfast is soon after you awaken from your longest period of daily sleep, before you start being active.

Soundk 4 years ago

What time do I eat breakfast?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, 123EJ. To get started, you can either use the “8-Week Plan” (link on the home page) to become acquainted with the program and build a menu, or you can click on “My Menu” (also on the home page) to get an instant menu, then make specific selections through the “My Food Choices” link in the toolbar above the menu. That link will bring you to food lists from which you can choose, while being guided by a color-coding system in which the healthiest foods are in the lighter blue shades. If you would like more help with making food choices, take advantage of our articles in the “Tips and Tricks” section of the site (link at the top of each site page), and get ideas for healthy food preparation in our searchable “Recipes” collection. The 8-Week Program offers exercise ideas in video clips at the ends of the pages for Weeks , 3, 5, and 7.
If you would like more guidance, please do repost here, and I would be happy to help.

123EJ 4 years ago

How do I start?

Ashaahmed 5 years ago

Yes

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Ashaahmed. I am forwarding your issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Ashaahmed. I am forwarding your issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

Ashaahmed 5 years ago

Hi I pay the money but I can’t access can I know why

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Lynn. It does take into account body composition, and assumes a light level of exercise.

lynnsingsyoga@gmail.com 5 years ago

Does the My Plan take into account amount of exercise? body composition?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.