Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, ermaphebus. If you are concerned, you are welcome to post your height and weight, as well as your physical activity level and any medical history you have, and I can run a quick calculation of your fluid needs.

Meagan Lee 10 years ago

No, your body needs lots of water to function. I drink 3 liters or more of water a day.

ermaphebus 10 years ago

isn’t ten glasses of water too much…???

Meagan Lee 10 years ago

janmfarley,
Good job walking even when it can be difficult! You will have positive results if you keep moving!

janmfarley 10 years ago

I have a hiatel hernia so I have to eat small meals and I also have stage1 diastole dysfunction detected by a stress test 3weeks ago. This means its hard for my heart to relax when it’s in the diastolic phase and my heart doesn’t fill up all the way with the blood I need but the joke is my doctors told me the results were negative. The way I found out was I asked the nurse to get me the report. So according to the doctors nothing is wrong with me and my chest pains are not being caused by any heart problem. So what I am doing now is walking about 15 minutes a day.

Meagan Lee 10 years ago

scropio37,
These members have good advice! I can evaluate your work out and cardio plan for you and give you advice if anything needs to be changed.

How long have you been on this particular exercise and cardio program?
Any supplementation other than a multivitamin that you are taking pre or post work out?

hikerdee 10 years ago

I recommend you stay well hydrated with the recommended 10 glasses of water daily because this helps flush the lactic acid out of the muscles. I also recommend you ask your weight lifting trainer for some stretching exercises AFTER the weight lifting as this also can help remove the lactic acid. Even something as simple as holding a stretch for that muscle group for as short as 15 seconds will reduce the soreness.

alovett 10 years ago

Being sore is part of the process. If you are doing cardio and lifting weights you are doing great. Just keep going. The results take time especially with building muscle. Don’t give up, you will start to feel better mentally and physically. I personally don’t have a ton of extra time so I put in 30 minutes 5 days a week (if I am lucky). I have a Jillian Michaels DVD that I do or I go the track and walk and run for 30 minutes. I don’t think it matters as long as you are doing some kind of work out that you enjoy. Hang in there! The results will come.

scropio37 10 years ago

what is a good exercise plan to loose weight? I do cardio, and weight lifting. It seems like I’m not much of anything but being soar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.