Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Meagan Lee 10 years ago

PatriciaRobinson,
Keep up the great work! And just remember its not a sprint… its a marathon! 😀

PatriciaRobinson 10 years ago

Meagan Lee I just need motivation but thanks for the offer.I will walk around the block, about 20mins., tomorrow.

Hi trimjaxtrim My biggest problem is I gave up a gym membership so I could afford Broadband.Now Iam so hooked on Facebook and checking out new Receipes that Ihave stopped walking around the block.I just need to get off my bum.Thanks for replying.

Meagan Lee 10 years ago

Patricia,
Welcome! Please let me know if you have any fitness questions! Keep up the good work everyone!

Meagan Lee 10 years ago

Alizay,
Do you have a gym membership or would you be working out at home??

Meagan Lee 10 years ago

Jacqui,
As you lose body fat your bust and waist will come down. Depending on your genetics it may happen in one place on your body faster than another. Be patient and it will slowly reduce in time.

You do not have to run to reduce body fat, I think you can increase your spinning to 25 minutes and do it in intervals such as 2 minutes moderate pace, 1 minute sprint.

Having a strength training program will help add lean muscle mass for calorie burn at rest and in motion. What other exercises do you do??

trimjaxtrim 10 years ago

Hi Patricia welcome to Trim Down, I am an ancient member of one week! and I have to say I am losing weight as we speak without ever feeling hungry. I must say I have had to research some new food stuffs and visit the health food shop to get some SWG products!!!!)Sprouted Wholewheat Germ bread.) Which isn’t anything like Mothers Pride but fills you up like a Christmas puddding. So please join me and others on a sometimes smooth and sometimes bumpy road to lightening the body load.x

Hi I just joined yesterday.I want to lose 6kg but I am lazy and need some support and encouragement.Can I join your Group?

Alizay 10 years ago

Hi I joined today and I’m hoping this will work for both me and my husband. I want to lose 20lbs. I have a demanding, phyical job working in the train yard…you would think that would be enough…lol. So working out is something that I really need a kick in the pants about. Hope this works, wish me luck

Alizay

trimjaxtrim 10 years ago

Hi looking to reduce my boobs and some belly fat. My BMI is currently 26 and with a 30 G bust! I think I carry a lot of fat on my boobs. I invest a lot of money on good support but they are out of kilter with the rest of my body. I dont like running even though I have some great support bras. but do use a spinning bike twice a week for 20 minutes, and do other exercise. I’m not lazy but do need direction thanks

Meagan Lee 10 years ago

Jacqui,
What kinds of tips are you looking for to improve your fitness? Any specific questions that you have send them my way! I would be happy to help you!

Meagan
Trim Down Club Fitness Professional
Kinesiologist

trimjaxtrim 10 years ago

Hi I joined three days ago and its great! I am eating, not getting hungry and learning so very much. My key objective is to get fit, so have started to walk 3 kms around the estate. Its going to take time so hoping to hook up with somebody for mutual support and help. Also looking for some top tips to improve my fitness.

Jacqui

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.