Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Jetaun8102 3 years ago

You crave what you eat. If you start eating more fruits and veggies and nuts and legumes you will start craving them. But not over night.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Deadix. Have you tried out the menus you have here? We give you some carbs so that you don’t feel deprived, but emphasize protein and fiber to keep you feeling satisfied. If that isn’t working, try to just do a little better each day, rather than expecting perfection from yourself. If it helps, try to keep tempting foods out of the house for now. When you get a craving, try distracting yourself with something that fills the need – a hobby, a TV show (note that you can do yoga-like moves in front of the TV that also count as exercise), etc. Small changes can add up.

Deadix 4 years ago

I am needing help with my menus to be based on my high blood pressure, body frame (figure 8) and craving of carbs like pizza, burgers, fries, cheese, crab with butter and wine. I am also asthmatic and my hair is shedding. I pray and try to fast either early morning ( eating breakfast around 10) and eating late dinner around 930pm or 1030pm. Please tell me something that will work and get me started. I am just need to get out of this hump.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.