Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Clkosborn 9 years ago

thanks to all who have given suggestions. Congrats Rsallan on your weight loss and your pain loss too.

Rsallan 9 years ago

I was glad to see your post about not eating eggs. I am yeast free, dairy free, and egg free which has alleviated arthritic pain tremendously! I’d love to find yeast free and dairy free recipes, too. Have taken those food groups out of my diet since July, lost 25 lbs. and am almost pain free at age 63 with no medications. Want to keep going as a life style and thought this site would support my goal!

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Clkosborn. In addition to the carbohydrates at breakfast, there are a fair number of dairy options, as well as plant-based options such as nuts. In the Menu Planner application, click on the “Protein” button near the top of the page, and you will see in the lists all the options available – those for breakfast will have a “rising sun” icon next to them.

Clkosborn 9 years ago

I have a real hard time eating eggs. When they are mixed in like cakes, breads I can handle. But by themselves I can’t stomach them, quiche, pizza, rice with egg, none will work. Are there breakfast items that do to include eggs?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.