Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ivearrived 11 years ago

The key to success is to preplan everything! It can be time consuming but it will help you to not reach for the snack trays and keep YOUR own plans! And not the instant gratification we can sometimes fall into when we feel the need to eat in the moment. Pack plenty of fruit and 2 fun snacks to hold you over in between meals.

KarenSobel 11 years ago

Thanks for the great tips!

JohnnySpankins 11 years ago

my work hours are identical. The trick I learned is to immediately stop eating the crap food restaurants serve, keep your sugar and salt intake low. Next…and this is critical…find a fun, HEALTHY snack. Try almonds…or almond butter and green apples…or start making green tea at work…whatever gets you even the least bit excited. Finally, weigh yourself daily…enter your diet and progress…and celebrate your wins. Get ready to feel good again!

KarenSobel 11 years ago

Hello. Today is day one for me. My biggest worry is when I go back to work on Jan. 2. My day starts early, usually in the office between 6 and 630 am. I don’t get home until 7 pm. This means I will have at least three of my meals at work.

Any great suggestions how to pack three meals daily? Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.