Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Kris143. Of course there is a way to dine out. This program is about upgrading your lifestyle, not depriving yourself of fun (!). The main aspects there are portion control (make use of doggie bags or plate splitting for big portions, avoid extras other than vegetable salad – easy on the dressing), not letting your beverages add up, and making ordering choices based on the nutrition and healthy cooking principles covered in the program guide. And don’t be shy – ask the waiter if you can make healthful substitutions and modifications.
Regarding GMOs in your restaurant food: the easiest way to avoid them is to eat at all-organic restaurants, or to check ahead if restaurants order their supplies from sources that do not use GMOs.
If you want more information on restaurant dining, the advanced program package has a guide called “Staying Strong when the Routine is Gone” (contact customer service through the link below for this, if you wish).

Kris143 10 years ago

I am new to the program. Weight loss is a goal for me but I don’t have a ton of weight to loss. I am more interested in being healthy and lean long term.

Is there a way to eat out while sticking to the program? The most important reason I ask is staying away from GMO’S!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.