Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Nearly all of those things or ingredients for those things are in the Menu Planner (just not “light” bread, as it is considered processed). The menu patterns are indeed low-carb, about 45% of energy from carbs.

CGerber 11 years ago

Well I have been tring to cut carbs because that is the one thing that I know makes me put on weight. I have been eating an egg with pepperidge farm low carb toast (only 5 carbs) a strip of bacon and black coffee.
For lunch a salad with homemade balsamic vinegar and olive oil and a small can of tuna in water or some rotisserie chicken. Dinner we generally have a pork chop with a plain veg. andsalad sometimes a small baked potato with butter/sour cream regular kind. Or a small piece of steak or samon. I sometimes make things like chicken Marsala or shrimp scampie or a roast if I have a small dessert it will be right at meal time. I lost 3 lbs just watching the carbs ie just having them with my main meal

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

What is missing? Once in a while, the Menu Planner does undergo upgrades – now’s the time to ask!

CGerber 11 years ago

I just joined the Trim Down Club and was hoping I could select meals from things I like. The menu planner doesn’t have to much on it that I like

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.