Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
purpleskye 11 years ago

hello Melbtran, my weekly planner menu is 76percent or 78percent…i have coeliacs, allergic to eggs dairy and cheese..so all said and done i think i have done a great job, my exeercise is just walking for around 30mins per day and thats all. but i do some gardening if the weather isnt to hot. hhope to hear from you on your journey…love and light.

Kyller 11 years ago

New to the club as of lunch yesterday. I’m really inspired by your words, purpleskye – although I WANT to be naughty on occasion lol! I probably won’t wait for 3 months. Maybe one meal a week. I’m looking forward to the leaner me 😀

11months2go 11 years ago

I know what you mean purleskye. I love my wine, but had cut it out for a few weeks, had some Friday night (in moderation) and felt horrible and looked it all day Saturday. 🙁

melbtran 11 years ago

hello purpleskye,
it’s just so great to know that you are on good track & got really great achievement. 3 months no naughty treat, wowww !
Just want to ask about your healthy percentage on your weekly menu & how much exercise that you’ve been doing ever since.
This is really inspiring 😡
Thank you 🙂

purpleskye 11 years ago

hello to all, just a quick note. I have noticed that since i have on this program about 3 months now..the other day i thought i would have a naughty treat. believe it or not i couldnt stand it. LOL..hard to believe but i was nearly sick. So i guess my body is rejecting all the bad foods that i used to eat and saying NO, which is great i can rely on my b ody as well to let me know that this is a bad food and my need it…1 my kilo to go and i have lost 10 kilos YA YA YA..love and light to you all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.