Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, sanaydelgada. With the example you gave, the dinner is actually a comfortable size. I would suggest moving the nighttime snack nuts up to breakfast (double the amount of nuts there) or swap them for some milk with the millet, and just have the light dinner be your last meal for the day.

sanaydelgada 10 years ago

Thanks for the reply.

Could you indicate how to move some of the bulk of your dinner to earlier meals and have a smaller dinner/snack before bed?

For example for the above day-planning meals?

Breakfast •1 cup of Millet (Cooked)•14 grams of Almonds•2 Kiwi Fruits
Snack #1 •1 slice of SWG Bread•1 Egg, Organic/Grass-Fed/Free-range•1 cup of Honeydew Melon
Lunch •90 grams of Squid•1 cup of Couscous (Cooked)•1 serving of Vegetables of Your Choice•1 tsp of Olive Oil
Snack #2 •1 serving of Vegetables of Your Choice•1 cup of Oat Milk•1/2 cup of Sorbet
Dinner •90 grams of Sardines•1 cup of Miso Soup•1 cup of Mixed Green Salad
Snack #3 •14 grams of Walnuts

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, sanaydelgada. It is important for your body to receive some fuel after a workout, but similar to what you mentioned, eating too much too late before sleep can sometimes work against you. 20:00 is not necessarily a magic number if you go to bed after midnight. However, I suggest that perhaps you can move some of the bulk of your dinner to earlier meals and have a smaller dinner/snack before bed.

sanaydelgada 10 years ago

Hello,

I practice martial arts in the afternoon from 18:30 to 22:30 arriving at home at 0:00. I eat before class, nothing in between and most of the times I go to sleep without eating.Some times I have dinner at 0:00 and go to bed but I have read that it is better not to eat after 20:00 just drink water.
What is your expert opinion about that? what I should do?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.