Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

At 300+ pounds, the best exercise equipment is you! Just walking with extra weight provides an incredible benefit, and also enables you to “store” protection against osteoporosis while you are walking. Arm exercises are the same for any weight. Remember to build up gradually, even if you feel like you want to fast-forward on your progress. I would also suggest getting knee support bands.

DE 11 years ago

I did some research and I have noticed that most all the equipment I looked at has a weight rating listed. I was mostly looking at treadmills and climbers. The lowest rating I saw was 300 lbs. so not sure what you were looking at. I have a True Fitness Treadmill and it has a 300 lb. rating as did the Bowflex Treadclimber C5 witch is the smallest of that type. I would encourage you to keep looking and not give up on it if this is going to keep you exercising. Good luck. DE

April 11 years ago

I weigh 300+ pounds and most exercise equipment can only hold up to 250 pounds. Does anyone know of a specific piece of equipment that will hold my weight? I really need to seriously lose weight!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.