Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
esolaro 9 years ago

ilovecollies1961, I’m in the process of losing weight on this program. One of the things I’ve discovered is that my body basically can’t handle refined carbs and sugars. I just can’t eat these things: they cause bloating and weight gain like there’s no tomorrow. (They’ve also traditionally been very rare in the human diet, so they’re hard for our bodies to handle.) So I’m in the process of breaking a lot of years of habits. (I make sure that every time I give something up, I replace it with something I enjoy.)

On the flip side, I’m seeing my muscles pop out again and sleeping a lot better. I’m basically doing a whole body transformation.

I hope this helps.

ilovecollies1691 9 years ago

I too got very frustrated. I am on week 2, and following this plan so very good, perfect at home. I went out to lunch with my Red Hat Ladies group, and only had 4 little shrimp and a 1/2 a slice of pie, not on diet menu, and I was up 2 pounds! I even took my snack and water for the afternoon, so I could stay on track. Just can’t see how 4 shrimp and 1/2 a slice of coconut cream pie could have made me gain 2 pounds, when all the rest of the days were perfect.

pataguilar 9 years ago

I am also very double frustrated because I’ve been in the program for 6 weeks now. I have lost in 5 weeks 3 pounds. Going on the 6 week I weight and lost 4 pounds but I was invited to dinner so I went. I didn’t eat anything in the diet plan and had a piece of cake and gain all of the 4 pounds in one day.

esolaro 9 years ago

Dee, nice to meet you! I’m Erin and I’ll pass this on to Support.

myawesomebodyfacelift73 9 years ago

Dear Eslaro
I am interested in the 60 day challenge my email is
obertondee26@gmail.com
I hope to hear from you as I am anxious to get started Dee

esolaro 9 years ago

myawesomebodyfacelift73, no need to weigh yourself 1x a week if you don’t want to. (I find it helps me keep myself on track.)

If you’re interested in blogging and doing your own 60-Day Challenge along with me (cause I’m keepin on), send me a private message with your email and I’ll pass it along.

myawesomebodyfacelift73 9 years ago

Well I just joined and have still been frustrated and cannot seem to join the 60 day challenge so I record my meals and have my “get lucky menu but will start on the second week as this first week I have been trying the waters and they are not appealing to my getting my “feet”. I just struggle with these weight loss programs but this one seem to grab me and I did the menu (get lucky) one but this weighing in each week is not for me. I go to the dr for my sugar and get weighed there every two weeks so I will do that. if there are any suggestions for a newbie please help me!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.