Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Froosty. TDC is affiliated with a number of varying workout programs. If you are interested in one without a need for equipment, let customer service know (through the “Contact Us” link below), and they will send you the correct link.

Froosty 8 years ago

I find I am being inundated with a lot of “stuff for sale” through my Trim Down membership. One is the Old School New Body fitness program. I would like to elliminate my gym membership but not sure if this is a good plan for “at home”….it says you need weights and I have a few, then I see a program on YouTube that shows a woman doing the program in her living room with NO Weights (jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, toe touches repeat). Then it offers a food guide but I am using the Dashboard from Trim Down—way too much info and feeling overwhelmed.

Support 8 years ago

Hi jrgn,
The first exercise video is at the bottom of week 1. If you are having trouble seeing it, I suggest trying another internet browser like google chrome.
Enjoy 🙂

jrgn 8 years ago

Guess I am blind. I have looked for the exercise video talked about in the week one plan. I can not find it. Also Christy talked about guides in the download area. Have things changed in the last 3 months as I do not see them?

Support 8 years ago

Hi Nannap728,
Thanks for writing back.
You will be able to find more advanced exercises in week 3 and 5.
These other videos will give you the possibility to switch up your routine and also eliminate any stubborn plateaus that you might encounter.
I hope this helps 🙂

Nannap728 8 years ago

Hi Christy thanks for your reply greatly appreciated, I already do this workout most days & have done for quite a few weeks now & I thoroughly enjoy it but I was wondering if there are any more great exercises like this that I can do for a change, I just need a bit more variety & some days I feel I would like to push myself that lil bit more, again many thanks

Support 8 years ago

Hi Nannap728,
You can find a great exercise video in week 1 of the 8 week plan.
Best 🙂

Nannap728 8 years ago

Hi I am looking for exercises for weight loss & toning too could you show me where I need to look please ???

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Hotlight. The Download area is in the top right area of each site page – it is called “My Downloads.”

Hotlight 8 years ago

Where is your download area?

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, kalynnjade. Coconut butter is the fat from coconut fruit in concentrated form. You can read more about the various coconut products available in our article here – https://www.trimdownclub.com/the-coconut-craze.
Most sprouted whole grain products are based on wheat, but some are gluten-free. Example: http://www.foodforlife.com/product/breads/sprouted-life-gluten-free-original.
Some people with mild celiac have reported being able to better tolerate sprouted wheat, but I wouldn’t advise anyone with true celiac to risk it.

Support 8 years ago

Hi Hotlight,
You can find out more about exercising in our 8 Week Plan via the homepage. Also, be sure to check out all of our great guides in your My Downloads area!
Best 🙂

kalynnjade 8 years ago

Can someone tell be what coconut butter is? Also is sprouted whole grains okay for those with celeiac disease?

Hotlight 8 years ago

Where do I find out what exercise to do?

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Heather. I am happy to help. Can you describe your intolerance to foods? How is your elbow now?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.