Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi to all. I am a Trim Down Club dietitian, and would be happy to answer your questions.
Yes, the intention is for you to eat all the items on the menu. As for meals with two entrees, the intention is to provide variety, but you can also choose just one of them and increase the portion size, if that better suits you.
It does seem like a lot of food when compared to diets, because the intention here is for you to eat as you would when you are at your goal weight, and not to starve for short-term results. The loss will be slower, but will last longer and you will not be miserable. It takes a while to get used to – hang in there.

graya 11 years ago

Hello, I just joined as well. I made several menus. I changed the items that I would only eat at each male and snacks. This gave me a better idea on what to eat,as well aaa. Smaller amount to et. One this I noticed is that there are strange food groups to eat. Like mustard and a bagel. I am not sue if we eat all the food listed on the menus. I do not think I could eat it all without gaining weight. Bummer this is not more helpful. Plus when I looked at chat live we have to pay yuck 🙁

blbarb924 11 years ago

I have the exact same question. I printed out the menu and could not understand if I was supposed to eat everything on the menu or select from the choices printed. Someone please give an explicit description of how to interpret the menu?

Ktees 11 years ago

I would like to know the answer to this question as well, as it does not seem clear!

Deanlaker 11 years ago

I havwe just joine and am still researching. I chose my food, got a weeks recipes and printed them and made my grocery list. I do not understand the meals however. Are you supposed to eat everything listed at each meal, part of it, pick and choose? The dinners seem to have two entrees. Can someone explain this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.