Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, JustJanet. The customer service department can help you with a refund. You can contact them through “Contact Us” below.
, you are still benefiting from other features of the program. In the meantime, if you want, I would be happy to take a closer look at your menus. If you post your age, height, weight, and physical activity level, along with a sample day from your weekly menu, and I can run some calculations and give you some recommendations. Note that there is definitely no need for expensive foods – the Menu Planner contains less expensive foods as well.

JustJanet 10 years ago

I have followed the plan as best I can since I can’t find/afford some of the products but I did find Jewish Rye Bread and Organic Sugar but I eat them sparingly. I still haven’t lost a single pound. (I’ve been the same weight for several years so not gaining doesn’t count). I want my money back ’cause this plan isn’t working for me.

Hi, aladystouch. While it is relatively rare that people gain weight on this program, it occasionally happens at the beginning as their bodies are getting used to eating normal amounts of food after having been on very restrictive diets. As you may know, most popular diets focus on cutting calories to below basic needs, and so slow down the metabolism and are not sustainable. This program seeks to correct the metabolism and enable users to never be hungry.
In each case, I work with them to find a solution – often it is “time,” sometimes it is changing an exercise, occasionally it is related to food choices.
How are you doing with the plan?

Hi, re60ba. The tech support team can help you – through the “Contact Us” link below.

aladystouch 10 years ago

why are customers gaining weight?

re60ba 10 years ago

I think this program is great. I have been on for 3 days now so far have lost 7.1 lbs. I use to do WW but this is even better.

re60ba 10 years ago

What if we don’t want any recipes? How do we change that?

Ferrenburg 10 years ago

I have been just on the lightest blue choices and I have been on it for week and a half and have now gained 5.5 lbs. I think I am goign to ask for a refund. this isn’t working and I have been very strict on it. there is so much food. Can you tell me where to get a refund. I even bought the aditional pack for 57 more so I am into this for aobut a 100 right now and not happy.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Ferrenburg. Just so there are no worries, the Club menus are actually relatively low-carb, with only about 45% of energy from carbohydrates, nearly all with moderate-low glycemic indices, and much less available carbohydrates if you go for the healthiest (light blue) choices.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Joyce. The Menu Planner is intended to be used weekly. If you do not want to change the foods you selected, just click on “Finish” at the bottom of the “Snacks” tab each week to get a new week’s worth of menus.

Ferrenburg 11 years ago

I think you just go in and use the menu planner. I have just started too. but have created 5 menus in the last couple of days.
I think it seems to be pretty heavy on the carbs. i have been in it for a week and have gained 1.5 Lb

JoyceKilbourne 11 years ago

Do we not get new menus each week? I have only had two weeks so far and Monday will start my fourth.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.