Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Support 8 years ago

Hi,

Here is a list of drinks you can drink freely: https://www.trimdownclub.com/free-drinks/

In addition to this list, feel free to read our quick start guide which is located in your My Downloads area to get more information on drinks and foods.

Best 😉

scarcellih 8 years ago

Hi I am new and I don’t see anything regarding beverages that one can drink and how much are we expected to drink

Support 8 years ago

Hi KBent2010 & joniF,
Thanks for posting!
If you don’t find the options you are looking for when you try to change a food, I suggest to use our full switch a meal feature. To switch a meal, simply click on the white rotating arrows to the right of the meal in your final meal plan.
Best 😉

KBent2010 8 years ago

JoniF – I was wondering the same thing – there is only one option when I try to exchange.. sometimes no options.

joniF 8 years ago

Hi, I’m new. Although I’m not big on either, I will eat eggs and pizza, but I was really disappointed when my week 1 breakfast listed breakfast pizza and quiche. When I tried to exchange they were only interchangeable with each other. What do we do in instances like this?

KBent2010 8 years ago

Thank you!!

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, KBent2010. Real milk, cream, or half-and-half – especially organic pastured, as well as plant-based milky beverages, such as coconut milk in a carton, hazelnut milk, etc.

KBent2010 8 years ago

I’m new today – can you give me an example of a creamer that’s acceptable and not chemical-based?

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Doreen. If you have been on restrictive diets or ate very energy-dense foods in the past, this may indeed look like a lot of food. If you’re really struggling to finish, don’t fight it. Just be sure not to skip out on fruits, vegetables, and calcium sources, or to eat at the level of a starvation diet.

doreend63 8 years ago

I there Im new at this and I find that there is a lot to eat in one day

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Nordo. Yes, of course! The coffee part is free, and as long as the cream is not chemical based, you can use it as a “fat” exchange (like an oil) if you use more than a tablespoon (15 ml). If you use just a splash (try to measure it at least once to see how much you put it), don’t bother “counting” it.

nordo 8 years ago

Is there a way that I can have coffee with cream in it?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.