Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Thanks Jack. Spot on! Coffee has benefits, especially if organic (less pesticide residue).
Marijbarr, every stone = 14 pounds.

jackalac 10 years ago

I am a coffee lover and have no intention to give it up. I drink it black and try to keep it to 4 mugs a day or less. I drink very little diet soda because it is not good, not only the caffeine but also all the other chemicals. However, like anything “baby steps”. I would not go cold turkey and if you are just starting you may put off giving it up for a couple of weeks and get used to what you are already doing. Progress not perfection! Water good, diet soda bad.

Mariejbarr 10 years ago

He there, just checking out the drinks options, not really a water person, more of a diet coke and coffee person? Do I have to go cold turkey on this or would trying to cut back be enough? Could have 2/3 cans of diet coke a day, and 3/4 mugs of coffee, what is the chances of getting through. Already feel overwhelmed with the menu and planning, but I know I need to change my lies style. Also I was working on stone and pound so keyed 13 into my weight to start, meaning 13 stone! Can I redo this to pounds does any body know?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.