Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, jrkenne. The basis is this:
1. Whole, unrefined foods without artificial ingredients as much as possible.
2. Balance of major food groups to balance your hormones and enable easy planning to meet your nutritional needs.
3. Portions of foods from the major food groups to meet your nutritional needs.
4. Division and timing of meals throughout the day to keep hormonal levels steady and conducive to a healthy weight, as well as prevention of hunger to support weight maintenance.

You can read more in detail in the online main Program Guide in “My Downloads” above, and look at the “Exchange View” in your final menu, where you’ll see a pattern of exchanges that fit with this list: http://www.trimdownlist.com/exchanges-lists.

jrkenne 9 years ago

I am trying to find the bottom line for the basis of the diet/food planning. I’ve seen in some answers from the experts mention ‘exchange’, like protein, fat, carb, etc exchange, but I cannot find info on this anywhere in the materials. I do not want to have to use the menu planner, I want to understand the bottom line so I can do my own planning and adjustment as needed. If I’ve missed this bottom line in the materials, can somebody please point me to it? If it doesn’t exist, why not when there obviously is a system the menu planner is working by.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.