Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
MrsBish2022 1 year ago

Hi
I just joined Trim Down Club. Not sure how it works yet. I am a Type 2 diabetic and I think Trim Down will be better than Keto. I had joined a keto club and ate their way for a few days. After that I started thinking that high protein and fat diet may help lose weight if you follow it 100% but what if you don’t follow 100%? I would guess tou would gain weight from the protein and fats. I am gonna try to try this one, or at least eat healthier with veggies and fruits and protein. I hope it works for you and me! Good luck

Mkrushak 1 year ago

I was on a weight loss journey 3 years ago on the Keto diet. I lost over 60# and felt great and was able to maintain my weight loss without a problem. This year I took a fall and needed x-rays of entire body and the doctors found tumors in my lungs, breast, shoulder, thyroid and colon. Biopsies galore, all negative thankfully. No one is able to tell me what caused these tumors or what they are made of. I therefore took myself off the keto diet and put most of my weight back on. I am scared to do Keto any more but I know the diabetic diet will help both me and my husband. Any words of wisdom from anyone?? Has this happened to anyone?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.