Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

One of the major goals of the diet is to help balance sugar and insulin. If you follow the principles of eating whole foods with lots of fiber and minimal processed and concentrated sugars, you should be well on your way.

flatt1green 11 years ago

THIS IS MY FIRST DAY ON HERE. I AM REALLY CONFUSED WITH THIS MEAL PLANER. MY DIABETIC AND CARDO DR AGREED THAT THE BEST THING TO GIVE ME FOR MY HEALTH NOW IS THE NEW DIET PILL QSYMIA. I HAVE LOST 19 LBS IN ABOUT ONE MONTH. I REALLY HAVE HAD TO MAKE MY SELF EAT. I ALSO STARTED WALKING FOR ONE HOUR A DAY AND DRINKING A LOT MORE WATER. THE WEIGHT HAS CAME OFF OF ALL MY BODY EXPECT MY STOMACH. THE PILL CAN ONLY BE TAKEN FOR A SHORT TIME AND THAT IS ONE REASON I JOINED THIS SITE IS TO LEARN HOW TO EAT RIGHT. I BELIEVE WHAT THIS SITE IS SAYING. I NEED 30 MORE POUNDS TO COME OFF SOME HOW. HOW CAN I MAKE BOTH OF THESE THINGS WORK FOR ME. ANOTHER PROBLEM IS I AM ON 66 UNITS OF INSULIN A DAY AND MY SUGAR HAS BEEN OUT OF CONTROL. WITH HEART PROBLEMS ,DIABETES AND A STOMACH ROLL. HOW LONG CAN YOU LIVE. SURE COULD USE SOME HELP.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.