Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
axe1 11 years ago

Hello my name is john, and I have been a diabetic since 1995, and my sugars have been uncontrolled and now I am starting to experience late effects of the disease process, retinopathy, neuropathy, HTN, and other things associated with this disease. I started this program one week ago, and my sugar levels have dropped drastically, usually have an A1c of 8 or higher, well I look to change that this timne around. I am waking up with sugars in the normal range, in such a short period of time. 300 to 180’s I just checked my sugar and its 77 and it is 5 pm Oklahoma time. The program is not hard the meals are satisfying and you get to eat si times a day! I am going to succeed this time with this program, it is a lifestyle change I need, and with the menu planner giving you what to eat every single day with every meal, and that is what I needed, no more guessing of what I need to eat, and proportion and ratios needed to be on the tract to be healthy, and the weight is falling off. In a week I went from 308lbs to 302lbs without trying, just follow the menu plan picked from food you like. Plain and simple

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Definitely. The Trim Down Club Menu Planner is based on principles of the diabetic diet.

katherine2710 11 years ago

Was wonder if this menu is good for a diabetes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.