Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Your goal weight is 120-130 lbs

Jfarina 11 years ago

Hi Ossie, thanks for getting back to us. I weigh 141lbs., and I am 5′ 4″. I am a female and 43 years old. I work out between 3-4 times a week.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

We are working on an FAQs section based on the forums. Thanks for your great input.
As for your goal weight, when you enter the other information, this is automatically calculated for you. If you wish to post here your height, current weight, age, and activity level, I can provide you with something.

awayagain4 11 years ago

I couldn’t find anywhere that asked me for my goal weight. Do we set it ourselves or is it done for us based on our profile?

It would be wonderful if there was a help section: most frequently asked questions. It strikes me we are all struggling to find answers and the same questions keep cropping up.

Jfarina 11 years ago

I have the same question. Did you get an answer?

frannie247 11 years ago

I just joined, and was wondering how the system knows how much food I should eat. It should be based on my weight now and my goal weight, in otherwords, how much weight I want to lose, however I never put in a goal weight. I put in my current weight and height.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.