Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
WAngela 9 years ago

I sometimes loose my motivation when the scales stay the same. And I have to remind myself that even if I’m not loosing weight all the time, I am improving my health and my skin and hair and everything inside, and I will keep myself healthy so I can enjoy my holidays and life with my partner and my family. So please don’t go back to eating the junk food and sugar Drinks that fill our supermarkets.

esolaro 9 years ago

Martianken, I hear you. You’re doing fine: your body isn’t a chemistry set or a bank account, so be easy on yourself. I go through weeks when the scale doesn’t budge, and then it does. Even if I lay off the exercise for a week or two. (I went through a period where I needed to sleep a lot.) Hydration and constipation also make a difference.

So…Keep doing what you’re doing. If you find you’re on a real plateau, contact Ossie and she’ll help you fine-tune your menu planner. Adding some exercise–AKA, movement you enjoy–to your day can really help.

Finnigirl 9 years ago

Hi
I’m new on this site but not to the weight loss saga you describe. Very familiar! I realise from reading that you are doing the 60 day challenge but the way we eat has to become our way of life to work, so listening to that Why bother? voice isn’t any help. Thinking about the hopes you had when you started and reconnecting with that vision you had of yourself might be a good place to reset.
You are worth it! We all are!

martianken 9 years ago

Well, I thought I was doing good…felt a little better…then weighed myself…and did not even lose a lb…!…I do not feel good about that…so..how can i eat less…and only get here…would love to break thru the 240…and getting to the 230 and 220 seem virtually impossible now with only 12 days left…not really sure what to do….feel like not eating and just drinking, but that would probably cause a problem…any motivators out there have this eXperience…?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.