Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
esolaro 9 years ago

Michele12000, it happens and it’s life. What matters is that your trend is downward, and even more important, you like how your body feels and how it looks. Also that you enjoy the food! You made great progress and I have faith that you will keep progressing!

Michele12000 9 years ago

Well, today 19th is my day 15. I lapsed over the weekend at a wedding. I started this weight loss at 260 a month ago, was 253 when I started 60 day challenge, got down to 249, now up to 253.5. But this is not a diet it’s a way of life, so I continue on. Adding exercise starting today. Pic to follow tonight. How’s everyone else doing?

esolaro 9 years ago

Thought I’d post my Day 15 pics here and my husband Philip’s here. Both of us have lost weight, despite some little relapses. I think I’m kinda targeting 2 pounds a week, so that means not relapsing out of boredom on the weekend. It really is as simple as eating right and, if you want to turbocharge your fat loss, moving a bit more. Although I HATE saying, “Exercise to lose weight.” Because that whole line of thought turns movement—which should be beautiful and joyous and pleasurable—into something we think is almost a punishment.

I have to say that I’ve never really tried to lose weight before. In fact, I’ve never really had a scale before. So I have to say that I’ve been really surprised by how we both found the scale sucking us into standing on it multiple times a day. I can easily see how painful that can become.

I’m really looking forward to everyone’s updates!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.