Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, tanyar65. You can see the amounts of food groups allotted to you by clicking on the “Exchange View” button above your menu.

tanyar65 2 years ago

Hello, first day here. ? I tried to stay with the regular menu, but I switched to the Simple Express 14 Day Meal Plan. I want to get used to the combinations of foods first. I prefer 1 item foods as opposed to making full recipes for each meal, it’s just easy for me. I will move on to more “recipes” once I figure this out. My confusion is in the total of each category I should have met at the end of the day. How many fats, proteins, carbs, fruits, etc.? I assume if I just follow the Meal Plan I will have met them, but I’m not learning anything, how can I know if I’m meeting my personal requirements? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, cassiemayellis. It is better that you stay in tune with your hunger and satiety signals, so don’t worry about pushing yourself. It is best to give up on the starch carbohydrate foods if you can, and concentrate on protein and produce.

cassiemayellis 2 years ago

Hello,

It’s my first week. I am finding that I become very full before eating all of the items on my meal plan each day. Do I have to eat all of the items listed even if I’m not hungry?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.