Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Kaelan, and welcome. I will forward your query to the tech support team. The system is currently being upgraded, and hopefully this disconnect can be resolved soon. If it continues to happen, try selecting fewer recipes each week, and see if that helps.
In the meantime, each serving of chicken pad thai provides 3 protein exchanges and 1 carb exchange, so you can swap it out for whatever meat dish comes up for a certain meal, as well as 1/2 cup of whatever starch is there (rice, pasta, potato).

Kaelan 10 years ago

Hi There,

I am new here! I have filled in all of my likes and dislikes and have generated a few menus with the menu planner, however, it is not pulling up the foods I’d like to try first. I know that I can pull up the recipes individually, but then I am not sure about how to fit it into my menu plan (e.g. if I want to make Chicken Peanut Pad Thai for dinner, how much can I eat and what should I be eating with it?). Is there a way that I can make my own menu plan? When I click in the dinner section of the menu planner to change the food selection it does not pull up this recipe even though I choose to like it.

Thanks,
Kaelan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.