Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
ShannaMcc 11 years ago

I just joined and I have a 14 daughter and a picky 9 year old son and my husband they all have seen some of the food on here and they are willing to try it for me I have had weight problems all my life Im tired of it. Its time my family to back me up and help by trying new and healthyer foods its my life on the line here.

LLC5921 11 years ago

I also just joined and also of having the problem two boys (6 and 9) along with a husband that would not eat what is on the menu. I also could use some advice.

Marli 11 years ago

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I have 2 teenage boys to cook for and they would not eat what is on my menu planner in a million years! It is exhausting cooking 2 separate meals, not to mention tempting to sample their pizza for example. As a result, I’ve been “loosely “following the suggested menu.

sochic4evr 11 years ago

I just joined and put together my first week of foods. Some days generated two kinds of salads for a dinner with things that may go together to balance out proteins carbs and fat but things no one would eat for dinner. A chunk of cheese, salad, sweet potato. Is anyone else experiencing this or am I so limited on my food choices this is happening. I feel overwhelmed that I have to ease into this while cooking separate meals for the rest of the family – does anyone have advice? I would hope to eventually be cooking for all of us one meal but I know this will take awhile.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.