Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Stashan. Whole grain flour (including some sprouted whole grain flour) is considered optimal. The easiest grains for bread-making are wheat, spelt, and rye.

Stashan 6 years ago

If making my own bread what flour would be best?

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Lydia, and welcome. We welcome the most natural form, so organic, pastured whole milk is best – if you can’t get the ideal type, do the best you can. Similarly, we recommend the same for eggs (if you can’t get pastured, so at least omega-3) and butter. Grain products such as breads and cereals that are best are whole grain, without a lot of added sugar or salt, and no added chemicals. Fruits are excellent, including bananas, and if you like fruit juice, making it yourself is the best option.
With regard to timing and amounts, your menus are arrange to take care of that for you. If you would like to use the healthiest items, I suggest you try the personal version of the Menu Planner application (the right-most option here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/menu-planner) so that you can make food choices guided by our color coding system, wherein the healthiest foods are listed in the lighter blue shades.

Lydia13 7 years ago

Hello there I’m new here , I’m bit confused about some food as I am reading more about nutrition and every article says different ?
Which milk is best to use when I’m trying to lose weight and keep it off ?
What cereals are best ? Is porridge good or bad for you ?
How many eggs are recommended to eat per week ?
Which bread and when to eat it best ?
Bananas -yes or no ? When is best to eat that ?
Butter,which one is good ?
Fruits eat morning or evening ? Fresh fruit homemade juice , is it good ? When to drink it ?
Sorry I know there is a lot of questions , I got plenty more 😉
Thank youuuuuu x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.