Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Linda. Absolutely.

lindachac 11 years ago

I am on day #1 of the diet and that’s a great question because I already have leftovers. I think if we go back to the menu that has the leftover meal on it, we can just use that entire menu again when using the left overs. I hope that makes sense. :0)

soulfulseeker2 11 years ago

Yes, I have the same issue. There’s no explanation how to use the leftovers because the weekly menu is already made up. How do we know how to substitute what for what? I have so many left overs in the fridge.

Gab 11 years ago

I agree with you… how to follow your planner with leftovers. This is what I’m trying now… I’ve checked only ingredients (not meals) I like and got a weekly menu done. Then I try to find a recipe with similar ingredients and adjust it the amount of portions I need for that meal.

JenCovey 11 years ago

I have recently joined I see recipes to choose from and it says if we have left overs we can eat it the next day….so how do we do that if we are following the planned menu? Did I miss something, because there are other recipes Id rather try for sure! Help Please.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.