Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Cathy. Just a note that it will take your body a bit of time to adjust to eating normal amounts after having dieted many times, and then your metabolism will return and you’ll start losing inches. If you want to give your metabolism a kick start, try introducing a new exercise for a while.

CathyLuvsCarbs 11 years ago

I know exactly what you’re talking about. I was on that plan 5 times over the last 10 years and gained back my weight each time. I do believe this is a healthier and more realistic way to simply eat better (& remind us to exercise whatever way we like). I found counting food calories almost became an obsession and by dinner, I started to panic that I didn’t have enough points left to finish the day without being hungry. I have been on the TDC plan for a couple of weeks now. I haven’t been able to eat all of the food recommended each day yet. Seriously. I’m NEVER hungry. I stayed the same weight the first 2 weeks and haven’t weighed myself this week yet, but I can say this is a more interesting plan and I like trying new foods/recipes. I also don’t seem to be preoccupied for what I’ll put in my mouth next. I think it will take a while to adjust to this new eating lifestyle, but every plan takes a while to understand. Take it a day at a time, incorporate as many good/new foods as possible and see where it takes you. Good luck. Cathy

Christina 11 years ago

Hi:

I’m coming into this program from another diet plan that I’ve had some success on but have stagnated in the last year or so. That plan had you count based on the values assigned to a food. Is there anyone out there who has come in from another plan? How did you do? I look forward to your feedback.

thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.