Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
npm72851 8 years ago

Thank you! I plan to get Xylitol when I can get to the health food store because I don’t like the taste of Stevia, but I will definitely use it for now and for baking in the future.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, npm. Yes! We do recommend Stevia.

npm72851 8 years ago

Can I also use Stevia to sweeten my coffee? It is suppose to be a natural sweetener. I appreciate your help.

npm72851 8 years ago

I just joined and haven’t received the food guide on what all this means in terms of weight loss. I am trying to use the recipes and read articles but that is all I have to go on right now.

DawnShanks 8 years ago

Hi I am very new and am reading the topics to pick up tips. I followed the “how to sweeten your tea” link but there was no information. Can I substitute something in my menu to allow a drop of honey in my tea and my porridge? Many thanks dawn xx

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, npm, and welcome! Coffee is a “free” beverage, so you just need to consider what you add to it. Milk is often already in the breakfast menu, and to learn what we recommend as a sweetener, read here – https://www.trimdownclub.com/the-best-way-to-sweeten-your-tea.
If you would like to eat less food to fit in wine, know that each 4 ounce glass of dry wine is equal to one carb + 1 fat, or 1-1/2 carbs.

npm72851 8 years ago

I’m brand new to TDC.

How can I tweak my diet to include morning coffee and a couple of glasses of wine over the weekend and still lose weight? I have read that the food is too much, so can I eat less food to include these two items.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.