Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Coffee and tea are “free” (unlimited) unlimited beverages. HOWEVER (!!), this depends greatly on what you add to it. I probably don’t need to tell you that something loaded with sugar and cream kicks the beverage up to another category.
Recommended sweeteners (if at all) would be monkfruit, xylitol, and Stevia. If you like a whitener, try to use skim milk or a low-fat vegetal milk such as rice milk.
Organic coffees are best, or coffee substitutes such as chickory (the blends with other grains are the tastiest).
Among teas, herbal, green, red, or white teas are the healthiest, and adding a squeeze of fresh lemon juice boosts the health properties.

Sunshine 11 years ago

I went to the recipes and on the left hand side they show in bold print drinks. click and see what they have. I hope this helps I not to use to this but did ask a had a response on coffee and if it was ok to drink it. I had a response back that no coffee was not allowed. I hope someone read this kaylethaby and helps one what we can and can’t. I was told to check something about page 35 but where do I find page 35 I was told this so not sure. hang in there someone will hear us.

Kaylethaby 11 years ago

I have just joined as well where do I find the list of beverages we are allowed to drink as I would love to have some tea and coffee

Sunshine 11 years ago

Hi adawalker I asked the same thing. I guess coffee is not allowed I am a big coffee drinker and had to quit its not easy but coming along good. check out the drinks as see what we can have. best wishes to you. I am new just joined this past weekend.

adawalker 11 years ago

I am just beginning. I don’t see coffee and tea on the beverages lists. Are they unlimited?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.