Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Barbara, and welcome! You have come to the perfect place for nutrition questions! 🙂
For technical questions, you can reach tech support through the “Contact Us” link below.

Barbarajudd 10 years ago

Hi my name is Barbara, and I am an absolutely non technical person. I would like to join the chat and be able to ask questions but I do not see where we sign in. So I thought I would try it this way. I am only 2 days old with regards to the Trim Down program and I have a lot of questions but don’t know where to go for answers. Can anyone help me in really simple terms and directions. Thanks

Hi, LKakofen. Any milk counts as dairy. Of course, it’s all about the total amount throughout the day. The recommendation is about 3 cups or the equivalent of high-calcium dairy such as milk or similarly high-calcium source per day.

Alariuslaru 10 years ago

I like to enjoy a coffee in the morning but I’m rethinking that one as it’s usually a latter from the coffee shop. I’ve started opting for fruit and herbal teas instead now

LKalkofen 10 years ago

I too am new and am a coffee drinker. If I have milk with my morning coffee does that count as my dairy??

Hi, Julia. It all depends on how much you use throughout the day. Those creamers are often made up of processed fats and sugars that can work against your efforts. I would suggest to can keep the readymade stuff to a minimum and for the rest, just add milk and a natural extract (vanilla, almond, etc.).

julialisetto 10 years ago

Can I have coffee with flavored cream?

Hi, toulis. Absolutely!

toulis 10 years ago

I missed anything about beverages except, “water is best” Can I drink coffee with organic milk and stevia?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.